Saturday, September 11, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel


Exciting news.
Apart from totally wanting lamps like these in my house,
I got an offer yesterday.
Before I tell you of the offer, I'm just going to explain that whilst I am studying fashion design, and do in fact spend a majorty of my time being a designer, it was never what I saw myself doing. I always thought I'd be a writer or something else within the industry.

But apparently the universe has other ideas.

I was asked to show a collection as part of a "Launch My Label" fashion parade later this year.
THEY asked ME...

So while I struggle through this emotional rollercoaster, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not sure what kind of globe they're using, but I think it's signalling for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment